Looking for New Year's Eve party food inspiration? Take a look through these mouthwatering recipes to impress those guests. From cocktails to canapés, discover something to suit all your party guests tastes. Or if you're seeing in 2016 with a quiet night in, what better excuse to make yourself up a feast to enjoy with a cold glass of fizz? Cheers!
1) Smoked Salmon, Cucumber and Lemon & Dill Crème Fraîche Canapés from my blog Recipes & Reviews - super simple and easy to make ahead!
2) Fig, Prosciutto and Ricotta Bruschetta dipped in chocolate from Sprunting. An unusual use of dark chocolate but I can imagine it would go with creamy ricotta, sweet fig and salty prosciutto so well!
3) Onion and Butternut Squash Bhajis from Gingey Bites. Something different for a party - create an Indian feast!
4) Polenta Crostini with Jamon Ricotta and Rocket from The Petite Cook. A gluten free alternative which looks super yummy too!
5) The Perfect Bruschetta from My Food & Happiness. The perfect bruschetta plus some fab topping ideas!
6) Salmon Ceviche and Cranberry Canapés from Fuss Free Flavours. A festive twist for seafood lovers!
7) Mini Picnic Quiche Bites from The Veg Space. So cute and tiny - the perfect bitesize treat.
8) Classic Sausage Rolls from Spoon Me Blog. Because no New Year's Eve party is complete without sausage rolls!
9) The White Cosmopolitan from xameliax. How beautiful is this cocktail? The ultimate showstopper for your cocktail loving guests!
10) Savoury Chocolate Vol au Vents from Tin & Thyme. Another interesting twist on the classic vol au vent.
11) Mini Baked Potatoes from Eats Amazing. Because everything is better when it's mini! Mix and match toppings for a super easy snack.
Have you seen anything you fancy trying this New Year? What are your favourite go-to party recipes?