having always enjoyed the bbc good food show at the nec in birmingham, you can imagine my excitement when i joined the midlands good food show blogger community at the end of last year. if you're a good food show fan, you'll no doubt be looking forward to the summer event running from june 12th-15th this year too!
with foodie royalty including mary berry, glynn purnell, tom kerridge and john torode set to show their skills in the live supertheatre, it's also a brilliant chance to experience the latest produce, kitchenware, foodie gadgets and bakeware from exhibitors and producers from far and wide.
to be in with a chance, simply enter by answering the following question...
what chef, baker or producer are you most looking forward to seeing at the show?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
for extra entries you can also enter with the additional methods. closing date is 12th may 2014. good luck! :)
terms and conditions
- the prize is a pair of tickets, available for two separate winners.
- the competition will run from monday 27th April to monday 12th may.
- the winner will be notified on tuesday 13th may.
- all tickets are general admission excluding saturday 14th june.
- tickets do not include a seat in the supertheatre.
- tickets are non refundable and non-exchangeable.